In order to schedule your wedding at St. Paul’s:
1. Call the church office to check pastoral and facility availability for the wedding and rehearsal date. Someone will call you to confirm availability.
2. Send St. Paul’s your $100 nonrefundable deposit (which will be deducted from your package fees) and the wedding information form to the church office.
3. Our wedding coordinator will contact you to set an appointment to discuss the details of your wedding day.
4. Meet with the pastor to plan your wedding service.
5. Pay your additional fees to our wedding coordinator on the day of your rehearsal.
6. Enjoy your rehearsal and wedding day!