Lay Care Ministries and Special Programs at St. Paul’s
Did you know that all of the following Lay Care and Special Ministries are available at St. Paul’s?
* Friendly Visitors visit shut-ins
* Telecare callers phone shut – ins throughout the week.
* Parish Nurses provide welfare checks and staff the flu shot and blood pressure clinics.
* PCOA – St. Paul’s Cooperates with the Pima Council on Aging and hosts PCOA workshops.
* Bible study classes are available at St. Paul’s and two residential care facilities throughout the year.
* Lay Care Workshops are held on topics of interest to senior adults every month.
* Exercise classes are held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at St. Paul’s.
* Wednesday Prayer Groups meet weekly at St. Paul’s.
* Christian study classes meet throughout the year at St. Paul’s.
* Sunday worship services are held at 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM, and 11:00 AM.
* The Health and Recovery ministry provides services on a wide variety of health and recovery issues.
* A Grief support group is available from time to time.
* Tours and hikes are held on a monthly basis.
For information on any of these ministries and services, call the church office at 296-6149, or call the Director of Senior Adult, Lay Care and Recovery Ministries at 954-2884.
“We are called to be a community of generosity and Love where we invite others to join us in becoming disciples of Christ for the good of the world.”