St. Paul’s United Methodist Church has three distinct worship services to help you worship in a way that is comfortable for you.
8:00 a.m. Traditional Service – Meeting friends at this traditional service is a lovely way to begin the day. We’ll sing the hymns we’ve always cherished, while taking the time to pray for each other.
9:30 a.m. Contemporary Service – Join us in a high energy contemporary service filled with the joyful sounds of children and led by St. Paul’s own worship band, “Grace Multiplied.”
11:00 a.m. Traditional Service – Adults and children are invited to sing the hymns familiar to our United Methodist tradition as our hearts are lifted in worship.
Holy Week 2018 March 25 – April 1
Palm Sunday – March 25 – We will remember Jesus’ entrance into Jerusalem with palm fronds and loud Hosannas. We will have regular service times.
Maundy Thursday Seder Dinner – March 29 – Come experience an intimate time, as we remember the Last Supper Jesus shared with his disciples, by participating in a Christian Seder dinner at 6:00 p.m. in Brummet Hall.
Good Friday Worship Service – March 30 – Follow Jesus through the passion narrative with a Stations of the Cross (or “Way of the Cross”) service, with scripture, music and prayer. We will have services at 12:00 noon and 6:00 p.m.
Easter Sunday – April 1 – Easter Sunday will be a true celebration of the resurrection and the joy of being fully alive. We will have activities and services at:
- 5:45 a.m. – Sunrise Hike, meet where the road ends at the far east end of Broadway.
- 6:00 a.m. – Join us for the Sunrise Service in the Memorial Garden.
- 8:00 a.m. – Worship in the Sanctuary.
- 9:30 a.m. – Worship in the Sanctuary.
- 9:00 – 11:15 a.m. – Brunch will be served in the Billy and Ann Still Life Center; goodwill donations accepted.
- 10:30 a.m. – Join in the fun of an Easter Egg Hunt for kids from 2 years of age through 5th grade!
- 11:00 a.m. – Worship in the Sanctuary.